Powered by China Products(Top Trade Directory of China Products and Manufacturers)
1stlawyerinfo.com primary objective is to provide you with the support and new jersey lawyer resources, new jersey attorney information necessary to handle your legal issues. One of the biggest ways we achieve this goal is by helping you contact a qualified legal professional free new jersey lawyers information, new jersey attorneys solutions and counselor near you, who can inform you of your legal rights and options.
New Jersey State Bar Association
To serve, protect, foster and promote the personal and professional interests of its members.
To serve as the voice of New Jersey attorneys to other organizations, governmental entities and the public with regard to the law, legal profession and legal system.
To promote access to the justice system and fairness in its administration.
To foster professionalism and pride in the profession and the NJSBA.
To provide educational opportunities to New Jersey attorneys to enhance the quality of legal services and the practice of law.
To provide education to the New Jersey public to enhance awareness of the legal profession and legal system.
2. Any person who is neither a member nor has been disbarred or suspended from, the Bar of New Jersey shall be eligible for associate membership provided the person is:
4. A person who has been a general member of this Association for 40 years shall become a general member emeritus.
5. Membership shall terminate upon disbarment or resignation and shall cease during the period of any suspension from the practice of law.
6. Wherever these Bylaws use the words "from the county", "from a county" or "from that county" they shall be construed to mean the county annually designated by the member. Such designation shall be limited to (1) the county in which the member’s home is located; (2) the county is which the member’s office is located; or (3) the county which is the member’s primary county of practice and in which the member is a member of the county bar association. Should a member fail to designate a county, the address that is used by the Association to mail official member information shall be used to determine the county designation.
7. Wherever these Bylaws use the terms "Specialty Bar Association" or "Specialty Bar" they shall be construed to mean the Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey, Association of Black Women Lawyers of New Jersey, Garden State Bar Association, Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey, New Jersey Women Lawyers Association and such other associations as shall be designated periodically by the Board of Trustees.
Search by Law or Affair: auto accident, wrongful death, real estate, construction accident, criminal defense, child custody, asbestos, probate, dog bite, big rig accident, business, lemon law, worker compensation, car wreck injury, legal malpractice, car accident injury, nursing home abuse, birth injury, family law, semi truck accident, bone injury, social security, disability, sexual harassment, child support, construction site accident, product liability, trucking accident, estate planning, car crash injury, civil litigation, spinal cord injury, boating accident, securities fraud, automobile accident, criminal defense, elder abuse, bicycle accident, immigration, debt, truck accident, pedestrian accident, worker comp, construction, bus accident, bankruptcy, tax, mesothelioma, cerebral palsy, trial, bike accident, consumer, employment, motorcycle accident, insurance, vioxx, pro bone fracture injury, traumatic brain injury, medical malpractice, traffic ticket , living trust, collection, trademark, durable power, district, civil right, adoption, head injury, state, fracture injury, patent, defective product, cancer, lead poison, entertainment, elevator accident, discrimination, boat accident, toxic torts, burn injury, premises liability, corporate, ephedra, albany, dangerous product, tractor trailer accident, food poisoning, vehicle accident, defective drug, bextra, foreclosure, airline accident, drunk driving, machinery injury, machine injury, unsafe building, bar association, insurance dispute, health insurance, emergency room error, zyprexa, prescription error, plaintiff, accutane, child injury, parkinsons disease lawsuit, railroad crossing accident, watercraft accident, train accident, parole, internet, pension, welding rod, commonwealth, sex offense, weapon prohibited, dystocia, landlord tenant, felony, alimony, municipal, domestic violence, copyright, manganese, oxycontin, aggravated assaultfranchise, mortgage, class action